Transformers: Age of Extinction Official Trailer #1 (2014) – Michael Bay Movie HD

Watch the TRAILER REVIEW: http://goo.gl/CskSQu Subscribe to TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/sxaw6h Subscribe to COMING SOON: http://bit.ly/H2vZUn Like us on FACEBOOK…
Video Rating: 4 / 5

TRAILERS FORMAT: Subscribe to TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/sxaw6h Subscribe to COMING SOON: http://bit.ly/H2vZUn Like us on FACEBOOK: http://goo.gl/dHs73 Transcen…

39 comments… add one
  • Joshua Orro June 4, 2014, 2:51 am

ALL THESE TRANSFORMERS FILM SHOULD BE ABOUT OPTIMUS PRIME not about Human
    Characters. Optimus is the reason why everyone watches these films HE IS
    TRANSFORMERS

• MOVIECLIPS Trailers June 4, 2014, 3:34 am

Optimus Prime Fights a Giant Robot T-Rex in The First Official
    ‘Transformers: Age Of Extinction’ Trailer!

• Jordan Digby June 4, 2014, 4:24 am

what does optimus say when hes in his “G1” vehicle mode?

• Luna Cuadrado June 4, 2014, 5:10 am

man i thought i fucked up for real though, russian roulette took 5k from me
    i play my last 100 and bammmm 25k ! Life is good every since last
    night.Called some shordys over smoked some loud,bought some new shit. Got
    about 17k left, you think i should continue playing?

• The Drift Room June 4, 2014, 5:45 am

The official trailer of Transformers : Age of Extinction,
    releasing on June 27…..

• Silas Karbo June 4, 2014, 6:01 am

Finally after three freaking movies, we finally get a transformers movie
    that might actually be accurate to the source material.

• Emily Hill June 4, 2014, 6:29 am

Cool trailer. Only thing I’d like to say is why didn’t we get to hear any
    of the Autobots or Decepticons speak? Usually Optimus has something to say
    and I also miss the old text (the transforming one used to introduce each
    title) Oh and dinobots! Sounds awesome! But one thing I’m hoping for is
    that after this movie, Michael Bay gives the franchise to someone else.

• SS1GOKU/FUTUREGOHAN June 4, 2014, 7:07 am

They better not make another trasformer die we have been through to much
    1st jazz then jetfire then FREAKIN IRON HIDE! We cant have another and It
    cant be ratchet or Prime (hopefully)/Bummble there the only ones of the
    orginal team left =(

• Roach June 4, 2014, 7:13 am

Looks exactly like another transformers 3, They say they don’t need the
    transformers and try to kill them. Then some random ass aliens come attack
    New York then Transformers save the day. I just explained the whole movie
    :D

• Basty Sarao June 4, 2014, 7:15 am

Humans are so dumb why are they betraying the autobots if they were the one
    whos saving new york

• Jinsong June 4, 2014, 7:40 am

1:26 What the hell?? Does..does Rachet die in this movie?!!! Cause Green
    Ferrari didn’t come until the invasion and he doesn’t have headlights on
    his shoulders o_O

• MrBunnyIcecream June 4, 2014, 8:23 am

I see some vfx got disparaged.

• Jordan Ehdieb June 4, 2014, 8:53 am

Here we go AGAIN, another so-called Transformers film that’s not even ABOUT
    the Transformers; more pro-military “America the Hero” bullshit, more dumb
    bimbos in tight clothing and dumbass humans getting in the way with
    nonsensical action sequences where I can’t even see what’s going on. All
    courtesy of the massive, egotistical penis himself, Michael Bay. Oh and
    someone please tell me, how are the transformers even able to stay alive
    when THEY HAVE NO ENERGON?

Bring it on, fanboys.

• Orin00r June 4, 2014, 9:34 am

well at least the got rid of that horribel jew-bot Shia labeouf

• dr1345 June 4, 2014, 9:51 am

This trailer definitely needs more American flags and loud explosions.

• Arch-Angel Jesinairo June 4, 2014, 10:16 am

I don’t get it, they keep saying they don’t need the Autobots anymore then
    they get attacked the Humans should learn to just keep them, and how does
    Prime take on the Dinobot alone when its should easily destroy him? and
    they messed the movies up when they killed Ironhide.

• Daequil June 4, 2014, 10:44 am

Okay so they have completely fucked up the timeline apparently. Since we
    last saw Optimus he has changed into a completely different Kenworth,
    happening in the future, suddenly dinosaurs, swords and shields. What era
    are we actually in because I am very confused.

• zeakchi June 4, 2014, 10:59 am

are human kind really that stupid to think they can defend themselves
    against super advance space traveling giant robot aliens without giant
    robot aliens of their own…? are humans really such ungrateful bastards to
    forget that the auto bots saved the earth like 3 times already…

• Marc Jansen June 4, 2014, 11:25 am

*I really like what I’m seeing here…*

• martin shervington June 4, 2014, 11:51 am

Transcendence!
    Just about to watch this at the cinema…

• MOVIECLIPS Trailers June 4, 2014, 12:44 pm

Technology threatens human existence in the 1st Trailer for ‘Transcendence’
    starring Morgan Freeman & Johnny Depp.

• Paul Nahas June 4, 2014, 1:20 pm

I guess I am going to the movies this Sunday!

• Shawn Qureshi June 4, 2014, 1:25 pm

Risking the appearance of Lawnmower Man, but the scenes are so enticing.
    Thoughts?

• Carlyle's Picks June 4, 2014, 2:13 pm

Who wants me to review Transcendence?

• Maria Grachelia June 4, 2014, 2:18 pm

Your Soul is who you truly are; it is more than your body, your thoughts,
    or your feelings. It is the highest aspect of yourself, where you and God
    are one. The journey of your soul is to return to an awareness of, and a
    oneness with, God

• Toji Chiba June 4, 2014, 2:47 pm

So basically it’s ADA-The Movie 😉 #ingress #SETAI

• tatum635 June 4, 2014, 3:44 pm

this movie BOMBED at the box office. sad cuz it seems really interesting.

• Chris Mowry June 4, 2014, 3:56 pm

Looks like a cool flick but seriously anti-transhuman and technophobic. I
    am genuinely afraid what people, especially young kids, will take away from
    this. We already have enough people out there who are weary of high tech
    and even more who are scientifically illiterate. Do we really need to
    aggravate them?

• coolman5242 June 4, 2014, 4:49 pm

I hate when people comment that a movie is bad, but never explain WHY it’s
    bad.

• Lelouch Lamperouge Vi Britannia Leader of the Black Knights and 99th Emperor of Britannia: AKA Zero June 4, 2014, 5:20 pm

Morgan freeman is in it just to help us understand parts of the movie

• J.A. Contes June 4, 2014, 5:52 pm

I always go back to the great line from Jurassic Park. “Scientists were so
    preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn’t stop to think
    if they should.” What I think we have to ask ourselves regarding this type
    of advanced AI, is that is it necessary? I am all for scientific progress,
    but just doing something because it can be done doesn’t mean that it should
    be done.

• Nick Nicotera June 4, 2014, 6:21 pm

Please check out my sarcastic review of this terrible god awful movie.

• butchdeadlift10 June 4, 2014, 6:51 pm

I have seen this plot so many times it hurts.

Between this and the new movie “lucy”, I feel like I got zapped back to
    1993.

• byb0111 June 4, 2014, 7:42 pm

I do not understand, why would this character choose such an egoistic,
    shortsighted and stupid woman. every smart person would choose eternal life
    and infinite number of possibilities which basically allow to preserve
    life. but no that stupid moron bitch has to ruin everything . bullshit.

• Sami H June 4, 2014, 7:57 pm

finally He got away from that stupid, pirate roll to more respectful roll
    fits fits his long, productive career.

• Fat Turtle June 4, 2014, 8:41 pm

I really hope this movie doesn’t make science look bad…

• Blasian_Ben June 4, 2014, 9:29 pm

Ironic how Jarvis’s voice actor is in this

• KillerUnicorns June 4, 2014, 10:13 pm

Johnny Depp is a villain?!

• DeathMessenger1988 June 4, 2014, 11:10 pm

I sincerely hope this isn’t another “Science is Bad” type of movie. I
    really want to see AI-Johnny Depp kicking some anti-tech retards’ asses!